Tuesday, February 3, 2015

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Time really has flown and I had been trying to keep our movements hush up until now. If you've missed out on the small and oh so subtle engagement Facebook announcement back 5 months ago, guess what? It's official, Sunny and I are (finally) tying the knot.

I decided that this blog will be the perfect way to capture and share our (mainly my :p) little project towards the day we say "I do". It's ironic, though. I've been avoiding the wedding blogosphere and bridal magazines as I didn't want to be too influenced by how other people did their weddings. I wish to tell our story, and budget allowing, to bring out our personal touches. 

Note that many of the posts will be about past events, as I've collected snippets of joy along the way waiting to make time and reveal! 

I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment